XWav (Extreme Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle)
Every Honda Element with the FMI Wheelchair and Handicap Accessible X-WAV conversion is built to fit the needs of its owner.. You can choose to have a the wheelchair ramp on either side of the vehicle as well as either a fully automatic door and ramp system with a remote, or a more traditional manual spring-assisted system. The choices are yours with the Freedom Motors Honda Element X-WAV Conversion , a unique alternative to standard wheelchair and handicap accessible vans.
Every Honda Element with the FMI X-WAV Wheelchair and Handicap Accessible vehicle conversion includes the following:
- 10" lowered dropped floor wing.
- Full reinforced lowered frame with built in safety cage.
- 1 Removable easy click-in universal fit seat.
- Full Commercial grade flooring in lowered floor area.
- 4 Point Wheelchair tie down system.
- Manual includes manual wheelchair ramp and door systems with lightweight easy open ramp.
- Automatic includes 10" full dropped floor with remote controlled automatic ramp, automatic front and rear doors using our exclusive auto-entry hydraulic system.
- Full lowered floor driver has a wheelchair ramp and power doors on drivers' side.
- Full lowered floor passenger side has wheelchair ramp and power doors on passenger side.
- Passenger Manual Lowered Floor
- Passenger Automatic Lowered Floor
- Driver Automatic Lowered Floor
- Second universal click-in seat
- Hand controls
- Exclusive ceiling mount transfer bar
- E-Z lock
- Upgrade to electric parking brake